This past weekend, I was in Tampa for the Super Bowl, and my boys won! Yay Steelers!
On Saturday my sister, my mother, and I took a day trip to what my sister said would be my afterlife destination: Universal Studios, Florida. Oh it was a happy day..
After entering a "Twister", helping E.T. "go home" (where... may I add I faced my innermost demons...ET is the scariest creature in the entire universe.), and other movie adventure rides, I have come to the conclusion that Fox needs to partner with Universal for just one ride:
drum roll please:
"The 24 experience"
Similar to the Men In Black interactive experience (thrill seekers are given laser guns, then transported into a car, and then begin their alien quest), the 24 ride will involve everything Jack Bauer thrives on: guns, explosions, and saving the whole damn world...
For the "24 experience" guests are assigned a mission from CTU, given laser guns that look like AKS-47's, and a radio where they receive sarcastic comments and commands from Chloe. Jack leads the pack as the guests are enclosed in a simulated helicopter. The helicopter will bump and jolt of course. The 24 experience will be 4D. The ride lasts for 10 minutes (Jack's favorite time span for any assignment he is given.) Oh and for the hell of it, President Palmer will say thank you to all the Bauer-wannabes at the end of the ride by saying "Thank you, you saved the world today."
There you have it, I have unofficially invented the Jack Bauer Ride.

What about Habib? Does he pop out of a giant remote control IED that tetenates a nuclear bomb? Then President Palmer is reincarnated though cloning and saves the world.
ReplyDelete