Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hump Day Trivia




I hereby announce that every Wednesday, at Reel Film Talk, will be assigned "Hump Day Trivia" I will give you fun trivia facts about a particular movie or show.

Since the Oscars were this past Sunday, I thought I would continue my Oscar Week by adding another cart to the Oscar blog train I have engineered: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Here are some tidbits that you may or may not know from the SPECTACULAR film of 2008.
My comments marked with (***) 

-Brad Pitt stated it took 5 hours each day to complete the make-up required for the role.

      ***The hours spent on beautiful Brad's face sure did pay off since it won "Best Makeup" at the Award show

-Once attached to Tom Cruise as the lead, Steven Spielberg as director in the 1990s.

      *** It makes you wonder.... doesn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Heroes, Fringe and The Girls Next Door are a few more of my favorites. Check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This chapter of Heroes is fabulous! I love how the majority of our main guys are together, working together, fighting together... Yay!

    The Girls Next Door is another fabulous gem.

    I have about 7 episodes of Fringe saved on my DVR. I am at a current stalemate with the show. It had me hooked, then the line was cut.. I need to get motivated to try it out again.

    ReplyDelete