(TV series, 2000-2011 edition)
Jack Donaghy (30 Rock)
- Campaign Slogan: "Rich fifty is middle class thirty-eight."
- Platform: "Never go with a hippie to a second location."
- Go-To Remark: The Three B's: beers, boats, and buds.
- Endorsed by: Dr. Leo Spaceman
- Campaign Slogan: "Denny Crane"
- Platform: "First rule of thumb in practicing law: Always, always promise the client millions and millions of dollars. It's good business."
- Go-To Remark: "Denny Crane"
- Endorsed by: Denny Crane
Liz Lemon (30 Rock)
- Campaign Slogan: "I pretty much just do whatever Oprah tells me to."
- Platform: “Can I share with you my worldview? All of humankind has one thing in common: the sandwich. I believe that all anyone really wants in this life is to sit in peace and eat a sandwich.”
- Go-To Remark: "That's a Dealbreaker"
- Endorser: Jedi Party
Richard Fish (Ally McBeal)
- Campaign Slogan: Fishism
- Platform: "Helping others is never more rewarding than when it's in your own self interest."
- Go-To Remark: "Bygones"
- Endorsed by: Boston Tea Party
- Campaign Slogan: Trust Me
- Platform: "Listen to me!"
- Go-To Remark: "There's no time"
- Endorsed by: The United States Government (covert operations-classified)
Ling Woo (Ally McBeal)
- Campaign Slogan: "This is an office place, people shouldn't be happy."
- Platform: "At some point we have to face the certain reality: despite all the good the world seems to offer, true happiness can only be found in one thing - shopping."
- Go-To Remark: Growl (insert sound bite)
- Endorsed by: The Ling Woo Mud Wrestling Bar & Club

George Oscar "Gob" Bluth, Jr.
- Campaign Slogan: "It's called taking advantage. It's what gets you ahead in life."
- Platform: "I will not take this sacred duty lightly. I am going to get you the single healthiest call girl that this town has ever seen."
- Go-To Remark: "I've made a huge tiny mistake."
- Endorsed by: The Magician's Alliance
- Campaign Slogan: "You're born into class. It's about pedigree. It's about upbringing. It has nothing to do with your present circumstance."
- Platform: "Hello, fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power good. Thank you. Thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot..." What? "Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The democratic vote for me is right thing to do, Philadelphia, so do."
- Go-To Remark: "I'd like some welfare please."
- Endorsed by: Paddy's Pub
Sue Sylvester
- Campaign Slogan: "What you call insanity, I call inspiration."
- Platform: " I just prefer to think of the homeless as outdoorsy. So shine on urban campers!"
- Go-To Remark: "Do you not understand the blackmail process and how it works?"
- Endorsed by: the fearful citizens of the Ohio valley
*The following list of tv characters is strictly for entertainment value. Except for maybe, Jack Bauer.








awesome pick....
ReplyDeleteCheck out weekly challenges and have more fun!
Tuesday Thankfulness Challenge, poetry potluck, Awards/Tags 4 u
Glad to meet!
Bless you.
xx
Very clever! You featured characters from some of my favorite TV shows! I'll also be in the A to Z Blogging Challenge. Look forward to seeing you. Julie
ReplyDelete