Sunday, January 24, 2010

100 Cheesiest Movie Quotes of All Time

Interpret the title however you wish...

Now I interpret "cheesiest" as some of the best quotes ever to grace the cinema. Simply because, cheese is good. It shouldn't be, (because ultimately it is comprised of mold); ... but it most definitely is.

So, although some of the quotes within this video montage are really bad, 90% are pure cheddar.




Some of my favs that made "cut" (favs as in a decadently delicious.)
The only quote featured that seems out of place is the "Cast Away" reference. This isn't a good quote. It's just sad. No fermented cheese for Tom.

"Sack of wine!"
"I have come here to chew bubblegum, and kick ass." - A legendary quote.
"Ya, well I'm taller."
"You know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else."
"Are you a Mexican...or a Mexi-can't?"
"Stop eating my sesame cake!"
"It's a pressure valve, it won't open unless there's tremendous pressure."

No comments:

Post a Comment