This photo pretty much sums up my entire blog post. (But please continue, it's good.)
Today, I am going to spend as much time as America spent on voting for Lil Kim:
Ok, times up.
Grr. Just kidding, kind of.
What?!?!?
What do you think about the surprise boot?
I am personally shocked. Not only was she one of the best dancers on the show, she was entertaining! I am also confused because America thrives on the "fallen celebrity trying to turn his/her life around syndrome" (Britney Spears, Robert Downey Jr.) We love to see the psychotic celeb overcome drugs, scandal, and prison!
On March 17, 2005 Lil Kim was convicted of three counts of conspiracy, and one for perjury for lying to the grand jury about a shooting incident. She carried a soap on a rope for 10 months and released back to society as a fresh, newborn Lil Kimmy ready to make an infamous American comeback.
She did indeed. Her run on Dancing with the Stars was phenomenal. I actually think the surprise boot this evening will add a few inches to her returned stardom.
My three theories why Lil Kim danced her final dance this evening:
- Old people (majority demo for show) are scared of Lil Kim. Her hips don't lie.
- Her partner, Derek: Hot but, "Dude, she's the celeb, not you."
- Reality TV Conspiracy Theory #12569034583 to add to the books: The Producers rigged it! More publicity! Hey, I'm talking about the "shocker", aren't I?
Move over The bitch is back. And it's fantastic.

No comments:
Post a Comment