Oprah is on Twitter.
Oprah is God.
Twitter is now officially a Pop Culture Phenomenon.
I must admit, I am part of the Tweeter flock. I am Twittering, Tweetling, Tweeting, Twattering..(sorry inappropriate)
Anyways, a main reason as to why I have joined another social media platform is because
a.) I am hip
b.) Oprah told me to
c.) I want to read the cute sayings that Ashton Kutcher and his wife, Twitter username mrskutcher (Demi Moore) relay to one another
Oh wait, no I have been a user prior to these events.
Ok, the real reason as to why I am on Twitter is:
- find blogs
- post my new blog entries
- stay in touch with friends.
- follow some high status Twitlebrities
- I like the Twitterology. Tweet, nitwit, twittle, etc...
Twitter is an excellent Marketing tool. I use it to let my followers know of my newest blog posts (which is going to be quite ironic after I have posted this)...
Anyways, I think Twitter is simple, basic, and the best online social media Marketing Tool to date. Goodbye Myspace!
Here are some Twitterific folks that I am following:
- Active Dollhouse: Dollhouse is an Excellent Show. FOX..... don't cancel this....
- Team Jacob. Taylor Lautner is hot. Don't judge. I don't even know if this is the real Taylor Lautner, but that is ok.
- Cinematical: One of my favorite movie blogs. Worthy of my stalk time.
- EWPopWatch: Entertainment Weekly is one of the few magazines that I read on a weekly basis, now I get a daily dose of Popness!
- EWAusielloFiles: I enjoy Mr. Spoiler, he keeps me guessing..
- Mashable: Hands down my favorite birdie. The mashable site is the prime resource guide for every social media platform: Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Blogger, etc. Up to date news, lists (my favorite way to retrieve info), and other guides pertaining to the social circuit world.
- someecards: My daily dose of chuckles
- TinaFey: duh
- darthvader: My second favorite cyber friend
- amber_benson: Initially followed her just because she is part of Whedonverse, but her tweets are very entertaining. Pictures, musings, happenings.
- imdb : because having it as my homepage isn't enough..
- whedonesque: everything Joss
- The Ellen Show: Ellen's tweets are quite amusing. Also, it helps me determine whether I need to set my tivo for that day's show.
Who are you following?
Suggestions?
Who should I be following that I've left off this list?

witertainment, Mark kermode and Simon Mayo movie reviews from BBC radio 5 live. very awesome
ReplyDeleteFox Valley Troop Support is twittering
ReplyDelete