Monday, March 9, 2009

A rose? Please, that was so yesterweek..


Jason: "Honey, maybe next Monday night we'll go out"
Molly: "Only if I can be the Cowboy to your Indian. Let's go dancing!"
Jason: "Cowboy? Dancing? I miss Melissa..."

The newest addition to Dancing with the Stars is Miss Melissa Rycroft. The dumpee from this season's The Bachelor just finished her dance routine on the Stars series premiere. 

Let me guess what the "happy" couple Jason and Molly are currently doing: 
  • Molly is hiding.
  • Jason is calling Melissa: "Hey love, you know I love you, I have always loved you. I made a mistake..."
  • Melissa will give Jason one last "Bastard" remark and dance her past away with her new stardom on the show.
Very smart marketing mechanism ABC. I approve.

Not only is Melissa the loved one in reality world, she can actually dance!


My theory: She will win. Or she will maybe win. 
   
   Evidentiary Support (Thank you Legally Blonde): 
  • Already has the Bachelor fan base
  • Nancy O'Dell gave her a standing ovation after her dance routine
  • She is an ex-Cowboy Cheerleader 
  • With only 48  hours to learn her dance routine, I can't wait to see what she can accomplish in a week. Her dancing background gives her a high advantage
  • She is cheery, loved, and the true essence of haha you will not bring me down stupid boy! I shall throw hard edged Stilletos at you!
For all those who do not like Reality Television, let me say these words:
    America is currently going through some tough times, why not take an hour break or 2 and escape into pure fun. Shows like American Idol, Sober House, The Bachelor, and Dancing with the Stars are fun.

and reality television is not all trash, on this season's Bachelor, I have learned that 
karma's a bitch. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to see Melissa dance to Days of Wine and Roses. Because I think she is going to end up with the final rose on Dancing with the Stars. She's keeping that rose alive on Monday nights.

    ReplyDelete