Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So more about the whole Izzie seeing Denny thing...




I am not going to let this topic go.

I am not going to let this topic go.

Even though Denny was not in last week's episode of Grey's Anatomy, (Thank you writers!), I still believe there is something medically "off" with miss Izzie Stevens.

My inkling was somewhat affirmed earlier today.

Wenn.com released that actress Katherine Heigl, who plays Stevens, and T.R. Knight, who plays fellow Dr. George O'Malley, have decided to leave the show.

Knight's character has done absolutely nothing this season except for his little 5 min/episode bits where he is pretty much the chief's "bitch." So I'm not too sad about his exit. 

Now, Dr. Stevens, I love her. It's funny how my favorite characters have left the show (Addison, Dr. Burke, and now Stevens.) Grrr arrrg. At least Addy has her own spin off show, Private Practice.

And if they get rid of Dr. Bailey that will be the final straw.

Ok, now let me transfer my focus back to the main topic of this blog. The past episode, Stevens allowed the interns to run all these medical tests on her, i.e. blood work, catscan, MRI, etc. Then, Dr. Sadie Harris revealed the results to Dr. Stevens in a timid manner. Although, it turns out that Dr. Stevens is just anemic, while another patient's results were less fortunate. 
   I found something very peculiar about the entire scene between Dr. Harris and Dr. Stevens...
Especially since it has been released that Heigl will be leaving the show.

Could she have leukemia? 
***Remember: Izzie Stevens has a daughter, who appeared in an episode a couple years back, and does, in fact have leukemia....

Thoughts?
I mean it could just be my initial theory, a tumor....or....the show's writers are jumping a sea of sharks..

1 comment:

  1. The writers fail to realize that we are very irritated with the story line and have lost confidence in her character. Maybe that is why she is leaving the show. She knows that Izzie is not a believable character anymore

    ReplyDelete