The following are judged on their cheesiness, comedic trials that have greatly failed, or just an annoying cloud that won't leave the stratosphere. These rankings are only based on the television shows I watch on a weekly basis.. I am also speaking to these characters directly. Yes, that is how upsetting it makes me to gaze at the virtual
embodiment they plague upon my television screen on a daily basis...

10.)
Nicollete (Nicki) Grant - Big Love- you are pessimistic, and the doom and gloom of the show. However I do believe you are needed in order to complete the complex triangle constructed by the three wives. I still don't have to like you though..

9.) President Allison Taylor -
24- First
24 had a black president, who was the ultimate
badass of Presidents on television, and tried to be innovative again with a female president. Too bad you have yet to prove anything worthwhile to your staff and the television viewer.

8.) Peter
Petrelli -
Heroes - Peter, you are not Christian Bale, do not talk like Batman. Batman's raspy voice in The Dark Knight was a major flaw in the film, and it seems that this nuisance has carried over to television.

7.) Turtle -
Entourage - please try out for VH1's Tool Academy

6.) Dr. Robert Chase -
House - Yes you are beautiful, and you know it too. You're annoying.

5.) Ethan
- Lost - You are downright eerie. Don't look at me...

4.) Dr. Meredith Grey -
Grey's Anatomy - Never liked you, yet this past episode I found a tender 1mm speck on my heart for you. Maybe you're finally growing up...

3.) Nora Wilson -
Brothers & Sisters - Your children don't like you, and I don't like you.

2.) Evan Chambers -
Greek - Conniving, manipulative, needy.

1.) Annie Wilson -
90210 - Unlike the other characters of this up to date franchise, who are battling pregnancy, cocaine, parental issues, etc.. her problems only consist of boys, boys, boys. Also, no one is ever happy all the time, and when you show a glimpse of your sad side, it revolves around Ty, or Ethan, or another form of pettiness that is annoyyyyying.
Even tonight at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, Sally Field could not stop talking...Come Sally..please spare us anymore useless retoric.
ReplyDelete